Terms & Conditions
BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Agreement constitutes a binding contract and by placing any bid using this platform you are deemed as having read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- You hereby agree to act with honesty and integrity when using this website. If there is any suspicion that you are engaged in any fraudulent activity or otherwise misusing this website you may be banned from the website and you may be held accountable to INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS for any consequential expense and liability.
- You hereby warrant that the registration information you have submitted is true and accurate and if it is discovered that there is any discrepancy or inaccuracy in your registration information, your participation in any bid may be terminated forthwith or you will be deemed as being in default of the Purchase Agreement.
- You hereby warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and that you have full capacity to enter into and bind yourself to contractual obligations.
- You hereby acknowledge that INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS is the auctioneer and sale agent of the auctioned property on behalf of the seller. Under no circumstance shall INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS, its directors, employees or agents be liable for any discrepancy in the dimensions or borders of any auctioned property or for any cause whatsoever which may adversely affect the marketability of the auctioned property.
- The pictures of any property displayed on this website are merely for representation and illustration and INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS makes no warranties as to dimensions, borders or condition of any property.
- You agree that in the event you make a successful bid on a property, the terms set out in the Purchase Agreement shall become binding on you and the date of your successful bid will be the effective date of the Purchase Agreement.
- You hereby agree that any bid will be deemed as made only upon receipt and confirmation of such bid by INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS.
- INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS reserves the right to set a reserved price for any auctioned property and in the event that any bid does not exceed the reserved price no binding Purchase Agreement shall result from any bid.
- INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS reserves the right to withdraw any property from the auction list, at any time, notwithstanding that bidding on a property may have already commenced.
- You hereby agree that any notice or notification to you may be dispatched via the contact details provided in your registration information. Any such notice or notification shall be deemed as made upon dispatch.
- Subject to any disclosure required by law, shall keep your registration information in confidence and shall not disclose any such information to any third party without your written consent.
- INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and subject to its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions and all transactions hereunder shall in all respects be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Belize and the Belize Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS
The INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website is comprised of various web pages operated by INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS
The INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS and INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website, you warrant to INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS that you will not use the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS OR POSTED AT ANY INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS WEBSITE
INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS website or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS's sole discretion
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS LIMIED AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org or +501-224-5420 or 501-626-9666